Cooking should be fun, bringing people together and learning how to create a delicious wholesome dish using good quality ingredients.
Meet The Chef
Mandy kaur is a freelance Culinary Creations Consultant.
My passion in this industry began in 1989.
I received a subject award for diligence and scholarship for Home Economics in 1990 and an honour certificate in Year 12 for Catering at my first school in Melbourne. This is where I developed a desire to cook.
I completed my Diploma in Hospitality studies ( AHRP to Supervisory Level ), Hospitality Management in 1994 at The Australian College of Travel and Hospitality.
When I was 21 years old, my sister and I decided to run a successful franchised “gourmet sandwich and corporate catering specialists” business. I remember how I enjoyed always striving to do my utmost in creating new recipes, training staff and maintaining an optimum level of customer service. I also developed a strong relationship with the local community and attended the business network functions.
We received a Lend Lease National Speciality Retailer of the Year 97/98 Award under the Fast Food Category sponsored by General Property Trust. We also attained a Greater Dandenong Chamber of Business and Industry Premier Regional Retail Award in 1998. Than we won the Lend Lease Retailer of the Year Award 1998.
Time for another progression in my career and I decided to join Peter Rowland Catering as a roving function chef in July 2004 and got promoted as a senior chef of training and venues. During my 13 years I learnt the importance of being a passionate leader in the industry that thrives on leading, growing and mentoring a team professionally by example.
I consider myself very privileged to have worked many of Melbourne’s best events in many iconic venues alongside many celebrity chefs. I worked numerous private and social functions ranging from small to large numbers catering for royalty, dignitaries, socialites, weddings and major events around Victoria.
Finally now it's time to embark on new horizons and ENJOY the gift of sharing my world of culinary experience with you!
Tel: +61 422 243 886 Email:
• I am very passionate about working with other businesses on different projects.
• I am a big believer in promoting businesses that require recognition.
• I have a solid network of amazing people in the industry that I support.
• If you have a product and would like me to promote it. Give me a call and lets work together.
Personalised Market/Food Tours
I design a fun foodie experience according to your palate.
• Up to a group of 4 people.
• Inform me of any dietaries when booking.
• Currently market and food tours are only conducted in the Melbourne CBD area, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne.
Private Cooking Classes
Book me for corporate and private events.
Food Business/ Menu Consultant
I am at your service to equip you with the tools to run a successful food business. My approach is hands on, simplistic, achievable and unique to all my clients.
• Menu development and pricing strategies.
• Layout of business venue and kitchen.
• Marketing and Branding.
• Costing and reviewing Suppliers list.
• Assist with staff hiring and training.
• Plan events.
• Specialise in Catering.
• Mentorship programs for staff and proprietors.
• Food styling.
Makes me smile to see people embrace good food and cook together. My focus is using local and organic produce where possible.
• Meet at the market, pick your ingredients and than cook together at your home.
• Learn to cook gourmet, healthy or tasty dietary meals for your family or a special event.
• Plate and portion meals.
At Your Service
Tell me about your enquiry
so I can begin the creation process
Tel: +61 422 243 886 Email: